We can accommodate 14 guests in the environment of wild nature at the border of the Biebrzański and Narwiański National Parks.
In the house there are:
14 beds, including:
- 3 triple rooms;
- 1 room for 5 persons;
- A private bathroom is in every room;
- A lounge with a fireplace;
- Fully equipped kitchen (crockery, cloths, a gas cooker with an oven, large refrigerator with an icemaker, dishwasher, microwave oven, electric kettle);
- On the upper floor: a small lounge with a small oven and a kitchenette (crockery, cloths, small refrigerator, electric kettle, electric cooker with 2 burners);
- A bookcase, board games, puzzles, outdoor games, a box with kiddie toys;
- For babies: baby bath tub and a highchair, a baby cot on request;
- bed linen;
- a place to make a fire outside;
- a big shed under a roof (up to 30 seats, a large worktop, water tap and an additional toilet);
- playground ( trampoline, swing, slide, sandbox with toys);
- additionally you will be provided with: washing-up liquid, dishwasher tables, basic cleaning supplies, toilet paper (1 roll in every toilet), hand towel in the shared toilet.
The house may be rented for at least 2 nights.
We do not offer:
- Personal towels;
- Barbecue coal and fire starter (please, use only solid fire starters for barbecue).
The rent for the whole house for 14 persons:
- September – March – PLN 500 per day;
- April – June – Sunday to Thursday – PLN 500 ; Friday and Saturday – PLN 600;
- July and August – PLN 600.
The price during longer weekends, Christmas and Eastern: PLN 700 per day.
Additional persons – PLN 20 upon earlier approval, except children sleeping in their parents’ beds.
It is possible to rent the ground floor or the upper floor, the prices are agreed on individual case basis.